Normally, can be programmed only one visit per week, being the maximum
number of visitors (including professors) of 60.
What to Visit
For each visit to IST/ITN Campus and from a set of 8
possible areas of activity available, you may choose visit 3 of them:
- Portuguese Research Reactor
- Environmental Radioactivity
- Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry
- Van de Graaff Accelerator and Implantor
- X-Rays Laboratory
- Radiological Technology Unit
- Normally visits begins at 09h30* and can last
- Visits include one short lecture after introductory. Then pupils are divided in groups that
circulate between chosen buildings;
- Each group of pupils must be followed by a professor.
*By means of request, the visit can begin at a different hour of the day.
- A visit is conditioned by a vacant existence.
So, an appointment should be made with anticipation relatively to the intended date;
- With an anticipation of at least 1 week, relatively to the date of
the visit, the School must send to the attention of Mrs. Isabel Campos a list of the visitors, including
the respective identification number cards;
professors who had never visited the Campus, are invited for a visit and for a colloquy
with the Responsible of the Education Center (Doutor António Falcão), where
are informed of the visiting rules.
N.B.: Please add (@ctn.tecnico.ulisboa.pt) manually to all email
Contact by Phone
- Attendance: 9h00/13h00 - 14h00/17h00
- Telephone: +351-21 994 6014
- Fax: +351-21 994 6016
Before each appointment, please see our Calendar of Visits to
choose an available date. Use the form available in Hot Topics.
For here, for a Virtual Visit.