The Campus Tecnológico e Nuclear makes use of a Medical Cabinet that functions in proper installations, located
in the Radiological Protection and Safety Building, having as responsible a doctor with the
valences required to make face to the different areas carried on.
Areas of Activity of the Medical Cabinet
- Medicine of the "Specialized" Work: It aims at the
control of the Displayed Workers to the Ionizing
Radiations (Rs.Is.) and intervention accordingly to
cases of incident or accident with Rs.Is.
- Preventive Medicine: It aims at the maintenance of
"general sanitary good condition" of the employees.
- Curative Medicine: It aims at the medical treatment of eventual pathologies, that can affect workers of the
Campus of Sacavém.
Can be made personally at UPSR Medical Cabinet or by telephone.
- Office hours: all week (10h00 - 17h00).
- Attendance: Anabela Graça, ext. 6360
- Attendance (IST/Alameda): Ana Palma, tel. 218 419 343
Price: 15,00 € (ADSE refund: 8,00 €).